The widely used Automotive ISO Standard was updated in the fall of 2016 to IATF 16949.
The entire automotive standard has been revised to include the new high level structure, new terminology, risk management, and many other specific requirements. Ledge Inc. can make navigating the automotive waters seamless with auditors trained on core tools and the new standard. Ledge Inc. can help to develop processes and a quality management system that meets this technically difficult standard and limits business interruptions. Weather your business is being pushed to this standard from a customer or you are looking to increase sales with a more stringent QMS, Ledge Inc. is here to help.
Ledge Inc. supports:
– Upgrades from ISO 9001 to IATF 16949
– Transitions from TS 16949 to IATF 16949
– New Implementation for IATF 16949
– GAP analysis for IATF 16949
– Internal Audits compliant to IATF 16949
Highlights in the Revised Standard:
– Product Safety
– Top Management Replaces Management Rep
– Defining the Context of the Business
– Identifying Interested Parties across Processes
– Expansion of Contingency Plan Requirements
– Risk Analysis Across all Processes
Ready to transform your Quality Management System?
Contact Ledge today for a quote. We can help.